1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox 360 Backups.....

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by easydred, Jul 7, 2007.

1. easydred

easydred Member

Hi does anyone know the answer to this, I have a Xbox 360 thats been flashed, what version I don't know. I play all my games on line with no problems, apart from Battle field 2. This game I am addicted to online, my problem is after I have played it for a while online the xbox says the disc is dirty it needs cleaning, even when I have taken it out and cleaned it I sometimes get the message. If I re-burn the same copy its fine for a while then it tells me to clean the disc. What I don't understand is that if I play the game off line no probs. Its only this game I have problems with, I use the same dual layer discs on all my backups so I know its not the discs, and the laser of the Xbox 360 must be ok because it plays fine with all my other games.

2. Usfgeek

Usfgeek Member

Is there a certain point in the game that it just cuts out? That would suggest that you had a faulty rip/download which screwed up your ISO. This happened to me 3 times with Gears so i know how annoying it is.

3. easydred

easydred Member

No, I copied it from an original. It seems fine for a while then the Xbox says the disc is dirty even though its not. What I do is swap the disc for another backup I have and play with that for a while until the Xbox says its dirty then I swap the discs over and so on. I only notice it only says the disc is dirty after a game has ended, around 20 odd sessions or more.