1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox 360 can be modded like xbox?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Jay05, Jul 17, 2007.

1. Jay05

Jay05 Regular member

Hello AD!
    I have an xbox that my friend modded and I can backup MY OWN Legally purchased xbox games to it. It was easy for a noob like me to do because all I had to do was put in the game into the xbox and rip it from the xbox. The reason I did this was because I had a lot of games and I didnt' want to carry all of them to college.

Now my question is, can I do the same or similar mod for the xbox 360? I read about the xtreme or ixtreme fireware but didn't really make sense for me. It would be really cool if I can just play my own legally purchased 360 games from my xbox 360 hdd so that I won't have to carry so many cds to college.

Is there a way to do this?

2. b18bek9

b18bek9 Regular member

as of now cant do it....give it some time as for now only way to play back ups is modchip or flashing ur drive.....and dual layer dvd's are needed i know they arent cheap but thats basicly the only way rite now to play them....

3. Jay05

Jay05 Regular member

i guess for now i'll just have to buy a game case to carry all my games around. :( let me know if there's a way! thanks.