1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XBOX 360 downloads

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Brent818, Dec 18, 2007.

1. Brent818

Brent818 Guest

Before my PC decided to call it a day on Sunday, I had a handy link to a 360 download site. Basically, the chap hosting the site downloaded 360 torrents and posted whether they would work or not. This was updated about once a week and proved very handy when games are coming in at over 6GB! Does anyone have this link?

2. bhetrick

bhetrick Active member

Hate to say it, but it's against the forum rules to ask for that. Sorry.

3. Oner

Oner Moderator Staff Member

Actually it's not against the rules. Anyone can post the link to the site but NOT to a download directly. That would violate forum rules.

4. bhetrick

bhetrick Active member

You know what, that's what I had always said in the past, and you always agreed.

But a short while back Binkie posted in a thread that it was against the rules. So I figured it's best to stay on the safe side.

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/587475

5. Oner

Oner Moderator Staff Member

Actually I had a PM to her and Loco about that not to long ago. If there happens to be another issue PM me with the thread and I will take a look at it.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2007
  6. Brent818

Brent818 Guest

Apologies if my original post wasn't clear. The site I'm referring to doesn't provide any links to pirated software, it simply reviews it! The host is getting feedback and posts the results as to whether they work or not. It's just a simple way of not wasting your time downloading what might not work! I was pretty sure that I originally got the link from a posting within these forums. But I've searched and searched to no avail.
    Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!

7. GCFANATIC

GCFANATIC Member

hi there i don't know if you are familiar with newsgroups but the best website i ever use for the information you are looking for is...

wait for it...

http://abgx.net/

8. Brent818

Brent818 Guest

Many thanks GCFANATIC you're a star!

9. Midnite0

Midnite0 Guest

Just buy a Samsung drive and rip them yourself, easiest, you don't know what S you are DLing online and will usually get banned if you try it.