1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbox 360 dvd lens help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by catsee, Feb 7, 2008.

1. catsee

catsee Guest

after playing cheap dl games on my 360 my lens is doa, everytime i make a game the lens try to read the game but have a hard time n after a while it says game need to b cleaned, im not sending my 360 to ms any1 know who can fix this im in NYC

2. fudpucker

fudpucker Regular member

change the laser or change the whole drive.
    google where to buy.

3. catsee

catsee Guest

do i need to change the laser or the drive i dont know ? but do any1 knows where can i get this done

4. yzrider22

yzrider22 Regular member

Just go to ebay buy a laser they are like 10 bucks,Change it your self it's only 3 screws inside the dvd case,I changed my first one last night,and I was surprised on how easy it was.Now my hitachi finally reads all my old backups.

5. catsee

catsee Guest

i spoke to ms they told me yes its the lens also yzrider22 im not the fix stuff kind of guy thats why i was looking for some1 in NYC fix it for me i know it may be easy to fix but i'll rather pay some1 n call it a day

6. yzrider22

yzrider22 Regular member

Maybe you could buy a laser in take it to a gameshop in have them fix it for you,shouldn't be that much.I know Some game shops in my area will doit.

7. catsee

catsee Guest

I might just send it in if no1 from nyc can doit for me thanks dude
    if any1 from NYC willing to fix this please send me a msg