1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox 360 FLASH MOD HELP

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by luke.ac96, May 27, 2014.

1. luke.ac96

luke.ac96 Member

I have an Xbox 360 Premium which has already been flashed. However when someone else used it, they updated it, therefore the flash was no longer able to use.
    I then tried flashing it myself, which did not work. I was wondering does anyone known if I can easily reset the flash? Find the 'KEY' which I need? Restore the firmware to default in which the key will be reset, in which I can then flash properly?

Thank you

2. Eisherz

Eisherz Active member

What do you mean, did not work? Did you flash the wrong key to the drive? If you don't have it stored your xbox is now a DVD player.

3. luke.ac96

luke.ac96 Member

Yeah I think I flashed the wrong key and yeah the drive now only says Play DVDs
    Is there no way to reset it at all and then I can do a fresh flash?

And also I have another xbox which was flashed, someone used it and updated it. Plays proper Xbox 360 games, so is there a full tutorial on how to flash it? :) Thank you

4. Eisherz

Eisherz Active member

1st question: No, there is no reasonable way to reset it. Yes, you could let someone do a RGH for you (which includes soldering and you need extra hardware), but that would be like taking a sledgehammer to crack a nut. The costs would be way higher than the price for a used xbox 360 on ebay (maybe even a preflashed one).

2nd question: Seriously, either let someone do it for you or get an xkey. Or you have a lot of reading to do, you didn't even give the basic information needed for giving you help, like what drive you have in your Xbox 360.

5. infam0us

infam0us Regular member

yea rgh is the only way to get the key,

6. infam0us

infam0us Regular member

yea rgh is the only way to get the key,