1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox 360 flashing mod?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by slim9428, Apr 21, 2007.

1. slim9428

slim9428 Guest

Is their any way i can make it so i dont have to open my 360 case every time to flash? I dont want to buy a blaster360 or any other exspensive device. I saw some other forums about this but it really wasnt specific help it just told what i needed. What can i do so i aint got to open case every time?

2. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

you can cut your case and run a SATA cable from your motherboard out and one from your dvd drive out and when you want to play games connect them and when you want to transfer games or something of the sort you can plug your dvd drive into your computer, but thats the only way of doing it without having to spend a lot of money.

3. slim9428

slim9428 Guest

wouldnt i need some kind of adapter

4. ha9981

ha9981 Regular member

haha ur actually planning to do that, ur a real cheap ass.. lol

5. murdajae

murdajae Member

im planing on buying the blaster 360 and i got the firmware and everthing but wen i get the blaster 360 do i have to plug a SATA Cable into the blaster or how does this work???

6. slim9428

slim9428 Guest

i will do it cause i dont wanna pay 69 dollars for a blaster360, and if i was gonna buy something like that i'd get the Xeno Top Gear, its way better than the Blaster360

7. ha9981

ha9981 Regular member

no actually it isn't way better. first research more before making a comment. prices don't make something better. if that thing is flashing ur 360 dvd drive u shuld be DAMN RIGHT that it won't break down. and i think the blaster has some extra features, plus its from a trusted source that is big in the 360 scene.