1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox 360 Game burning help

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Frankie12, Sep 28, 2007.

1. Frankie12

Frankie12 Member

I have downloaded many games and burnt. all of a sudden when I go through the whole process of copying a game. I dont see layerbreak in the cd clone? Does anyone know how I can fix this or what I need to do to get this working again? When I burn the game without the layerbreak and try to play the game all I get is mix media and it doesnt play. can someone please help

2. mperagine

mperagine Regular member

Did you usually use the .dvd when burning them? This contains the layerbreak number, and also points the program at the iso of the game to burn it. Other software like IMG burn can be set to use the same layer break continuosly on each DL you burn. The layer break for 360 games is 1913760. If for some reason the .dvd file is not there you can make one yourself, check faqs ints in there. Burns will never work without the correct layer break input.

3. steimy

steimy Active member

personally i always used IMGburn and manually set the layer break. I then move the DVD file out of the folder so i can choose the ISO without the program giving me an error. Then burn as normal.

here is how to set it:
    tools-->settings-->write-->layer break. Check user specified and set it to 1913760. Click ok and burn as normal. This is only necessary the first time burning a 360 game

4. theridges

theridges Guest

i use clonecd because thats i what i first used to burn my games...always choosing the .dvd file if a game doesn't come with a .dvd file i just make my own in notepad :)