1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbox 360 gamer tag

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by arrgghh, Sep 7, 2007.

1. arrgghh

arrgghh Member

Im wondering if its possible to create a website and get your gamertag posted on it. Im not sure if thats very clear, i guess im looking where to redirect a log-in to (or even if its possible).

2. steimy

steimy Active member

nope, don't understand one bit of that question. There are sites that you can get a image tag for your gamercard that will stay up to date so you can post your gamercard as your sig picture.

3. thegrunt

thegrunt Regular member

Click below

4. arrgghh

arrgghh Member

sorry i wasnt sure how to word my question properly. Thats sort of what im looking for. Im assuming my gamertag info is stored in a database somewhere by M$, im wondering if i can connect to the db and retrieve my gamertag info. Not using a third party app or web service. Like for example if i created a custom form with inputs and a submit button, where would i send the input too. Hope im a little more clear and thanks for the quick responses so far.

5. arrgghh

arrgghh Member

I suppose that i could examine the source code of XBMC, it connects to your gamertag. Maybe i could find the location to send the credentials form there.

6. Paultcm

Paultcm Member

Hi Guys,

you lads seem to know what your on about so I have a question you might be able to answer... I live in Ireland and xbl works fantastic..
    I've convinced a mate to hook up and he also lives in Ireland not to far from me and we were trying to get a game of pro eve 6 together but even though we are in the same country it couldn't conect with him even though I have him on my friends list!!! help!!!