1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XBOX 360 HD Q?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Dgree1974, Feb 21, 2007.

1. Dgree1974

Dgree1974 Member

Hi.............I have an older model Hitachi 60inch projection TV that supports 480p HD so I bought the 360 HD component cables to hook it up, but when I do and select the swith on the cable from TV to HD it shuts of the xbox. I went to display settings on the dashboard and set it to 480p then flipped the switch but the picture went black and started rolling up the screen. Has anyone else got this problem and if so how can it be fixed so I can use HD on my TV?

Thanks...........

2. mrlip

mrlip Regular member

480P is not HD. 480P is standard TV.

3. thenub

thenub Guest

ok what to do is go into your tv settings and go to componet 1 or 2 and select one of them next plug in the cables to the right slots there should be a green, blue and red. after that take out your yellow cable
    whops i forgot your tv is only 480p just keep it on tv and it will be running 480p because 480p is not hdtv it is just regular tv