1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbox 360 hdmi

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by choppers1, Dec 29, 2007.

1. choppers1

choppers1 Member

i find it rather bad that microsoft is offering hdmi on the 360 and they are not going to satisfy the people who own the non hdmi models by swappping them out

Last edited: Dec 29, 2007
  2. volcano1

volcano1 Guest

Oh please, so you expect M$ to trade your used system for a new one with hdmi? Get real, sir, NO company would do that on a $300 system, You knew when you bought yours that it did NOT have HDMI and that it would eventally happen. Quit whining and be thankful you have component cables that work. Or you can sell yours, take a huge loss on it, and buy another one with hdmi and maybe even a Falcon chipset too.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2007
  3. choppers1

choppers1 Member

its funny you have a puppy like you on here that talk such a big game but if i were to see you in poublic run up on you you would piss your pants like a little bitch you are so waiting for your big macho come back

4. Smurff

Smurff Regular member

both of u quit being internet tough guys and just bite ur figurative tongue.

5. bhetrick

bhetrick Active member

That's like saying Honda should automatically replace your 2 year old Camery with a brand new one because the new one has better mileage and more options. Or HP should replace your 2 year old pc with a new one, because the new one has a larger hdd, faster processor, and more memory.

That's the price you have to pay when you purchase something. I agree with ya, it sucks from the consumers point of view. But technoligy is always improving. And it wouldn't make any sence at all for MS to not continue to improve the 360.