1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XBOX 360 help please

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by MaxPayne1, May 23, 2007.

1. MaxPayne1

MaxPayne1 Member

I bought an XBOX 360 for my son less than a year ago and I think it is a great system. My son loves it. I just noticed a BIG problem today, when I load a game it will progress until I try to use a saved game and then the screen locks up and a 'patchy' effect covers the screen with a buzzing sound. This happens to all his games and at one stage I could not get any games to work. Can anyone tell me if this is a common problem or how to fix it. Thanks heaps.

2. flowfast

flowfast Regular member

this is not a good thing....... Is there anyway you can take it back?

3. JLF24

JLF24 Regular member

Sounds like the 360 is about to take a crap... Overheating is a common problem w/ them.... I believe M$ has extended the warranty on all 360's to 1 year... so as long as no one has voided the warranty by opening it... you should either be able to take it back to the store you bought it at and exchange it or call M$ and they should replace it for free...

Last edited: May 24, 2007