1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XBOX 360 HELP!

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by mitchyd, Oct 5, 2007.

1. mitchyd

mitchyd Member

Ok i dont know what is going on with my xbox 360, but if someone could explain that would be fantastic. whats happening is i can sign into xbox live, then i go to play a game of gears and no matches found??? then i go to HALO when 1mil people are playing online, and i can only find one game.??? and when i get there i cant even move because its so laggy?? Then i sign myself out to test my xbox live connection and my MTU failed the test what do i do to make my xbox live run smoothly again??

2. fudpucker

fudpucker Regular member

do a search on port forwarding, if you do this it may help.

3. mitchyd

mitchyd Member

Whatb do you mean port?

4. guessswho

guessswho Regular member

don't you know about networking? Is your console behind a router or so? Ports are like holes in your network, you might need to open a specific hole (port) the only one that the xbox recognizes for xbox live to be able to connect. Sorry, maybe not a lot of help. But check to see that. Your nat is network address translation and port forwarding is a big thing that nat does.

5. sp7ke

sp7ke Guest

Your router or gateways MTU must be greater or equal to 1365. Log onto your router and check where its at and change it if nessecary.