1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbox 360 iptv

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by madspar, Feb 5, 2007.

1. madspar

madspar Guest

I heard that xbox well have a iptv coming for the cosole does this mean its going to be like a new model or just a software update?

2. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

It's a new Console! I think it's lame, because all of the people that have 360's now are kind of out of luck. They say, that they will make something, so that all people with 360's now, can get the ipTV. I really don't know how they will do that though...

3. madspar

madspar Guest

i hope that all 360 can suport it i just got my 360 3 weeks ago!

4. JoshyBoy

JoshyBoy Regular member

i think they will make it so that all xbox360's can use it, i dont think they want to bump out any customers especially now ps3 and wii are on the scene... i suppose they will make some sort of add on, or control centre type thing... i hope so anyways

5. wabashman

wabashman Active member

yea and they will probably only charge like a 100 dollars for it, while the new 360 that includes it to begin with will still be the 400. what a way for microsuck to rip off more people.

6. madspar

madspar Guest

the new 360 cant be for 400 its going to have a bigger hdd a hdmi port the iptv and a prosseser that runs on a cooler temp that canot be for sale for 400 more like 500 or even 600.

7. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

I don't think that Microsoft is going to UP the prices on their 360's. Because it may end up like the PS3, No one will buy one...

8. Domreis

Domreis Regular member

9. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

I've seen that video, and all it seems like is that the Xbox 360 will play as a Cable Box type of thing. I already got Comcast, and I'm not planning on changing, but if this is better/cheaper, I may go for it...

10. Domreis

Domreis Regular member

I am not sure how much it costs! I just got Comcast... they bought out Adelphia and I am loving it... the sevice is so much better and the internet is faster... even while shering it with 6 computers a XBOX and PS3 runing at the same time! I love comcast!

11. madspar

madspar Guest

uhmm it doesnt charge u it just strems tru the internet into your cable modem and take the signal and play it on the 360 so its free if your cabel company suports it i think comcast well becouse microsoft owns 49% of it. and i think it well cost extra hello bigger hdd ,hdmi it well cost more if it was just the cooler cpu then it would be the same, ms would loose a lot of money if they kept it at that price

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2007