1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbox 360 jtag pc case and hard drive mod question

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by chriswhit, Jan 6, 2012.

1. chriswhit

chriswhit Regular member

I am planning on putting my jtag in a Thermaltake lanbox lite custom pc tower. Ive already got the dvd drive mounted in and wired and I'm using a pc power supply that I modified to work with it. My big issue is that I want to use a 2tb 3.5 sata hard drive that I already have mounted inside the pc like it would normally be in a pc. I been looking around for info about using a drive like that but only come up with info on using one externally which I don't want to do. Is this possible and if so is there pin out info available somewhere? Im good with soldering and modding I just don't want to ruin my jtag doing a trial and error method. Any help would be greatly appreciated

2. chriswhit

chriswhit Regular member

Well I found pin outs finally and I guess I'm going to attempt this mod. Hopefully I wont kill my jtag and I hope my jtag will be able to see 2tb's. If this works out I think I'm going to liquid cool it.