1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox 360 Memory Card.

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by xyntos, May 8, 2009.

1. xyntos

xyntos Member

Ok, I shall share what I know and in return hope to get feedback on what anyone else knows to get this working. I am trying to use a flash drive in the memory port of a 360.

pin 0 (LEFT) - Ground
    Pin 1 - D+
    pin 2 - D-
    pin 3 - VCC

I sodlered a usb cord on and plugged the flash drive in, power but not being read as a card, infact I get nothing. Something I am doing wrong? And yes I got those pinouts form a good source and are tested.
  2. AfterDawn

AfterDawn Advertisement

3. homesick

homesick Regular member

if you search around i think this has already been done, and posted on this site. not sure where though.
  4. stealthdf

stealthdf Regular member

im sure the card from ms has some kind of software or something in it that would would need to duplicate just like using a western digital hdd as a 120 hdd
  5. xyntos

xyntos Member

I took a look and didnt find anything, unless someone knows something I may have missed. I also tried splicing in power cords from a regular usb since the memory port on the 360 is a 3.xxV not a 5v. No success. I am sure it is a certain program, is it possible to install the hard drive program on the memory card? can you drop me a link for that?

PS if this works I will post up a Guide on how to do this, I can see many benefits arising from a removable usb storage.
  6. stealthdf

stealthdf Regular member

i would assume if there is anything on the memcard from MS it is hidden somehow
  7. gameover9

gameover9 Guest

Thought you were leaving?
  8. CawkFour

CawkFour Regular member

you must have missed the last part where everybody was hugging and giggling. it reminded me of a stereotypical family reunion where the relatives were on bad terms until the reunion when they realized their differences were 'just a misunerstanding'.