1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbox 360 mod help

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by lokitocv, Apr 1, 2007.

1. lokitocv

lokitocv Guest

alright i was wondering about something if i want to softmod my xbox 360 lets say i have 2 xbox 360 hard drives would i be able to soft mod one for when i want to play offline nd burned games nd leave the other one original so i could jus plug it in and play original games and use xbox live ? becaus ei know ms bans you if u have modded games,hardware etc so yer one hdd soft modded nd the other kept orginal so the original hard drive would have no traces of hacking modding etc on it ?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2007
  2. nuduh

nuduh Member

You could but its near impossable to softmod your 360 unless there is a way I havn't heard of.

3. mchalmers

mchalmers Member

Hi there, I have a little experience with this, so I hope I can help. I think you may have got confised between modding the original Xbox and the Xbox 360.

You don't actually modify anything on the Hard Drive to make the Xbox 360 play backups, you need to flash a modified firmware to the DVD Drive. I'm sure if you do a search of these forums there are a couple of guides on how to do this.

4. lokitocv

lokitocv Guest

oh ok den i might aswell jus get a modchip u guys rekon theyre quite safe yet for a 360 ive seen alright ones on www.smartxx.com

5. mchalmers

mchalmers Member

I think you're still confused, there are no modchips for the Xbox 360. The site you gave the link to are for the Original Xbox.

6. ha9981

ha9981 Regular member

there are modchips for 360, why don't u research nme and firmware mod.