1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox 360 modern warfare 2 10th prestige hack help!

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by EricH4753, Jun 12, 2012.

1. EricH4753

EricH4753 Member

ok so i want to get my rank up to 10th prestige on modern warfare 2 for the xbox 360 ,but i have a few questions and problems

1. Can i get banned from xbox live for downloading a hack for mw2?
    2. Can i have a link to download the hack?
    3. Could you tell me how i would download this onto my xbox 360 or computer?
    4. If i downloaded this on my computer how would i transfer this to my xbox 360

**also i have an xbox 360 slim**

Thanks in advance :)

Last edited: Jun 12, 2012
  2. peluynati

peluynati Regular member

yes you will get banned!

3. BillB

BillB Regular member

+1 on this. My Nephew just got his gamertag banned within 24 hours for doing what EricH4753 is trying to do. Modifying your profile or games will put up red flags for M$, and that's the only way to prestige without doing it legit. I know you don't feel like waiting for the "Golden Guns", who does? If you still want to really do this, make a new account with a 30 day free trial, so your main gamertag doesn't get banned. I couldn't tell you where to grab the hack files, as I'm not sure. Just because my Nephew got gamertag banned doesn't mean you can't get console banned as well. He may have just gotten off easy. Good Luck!