1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox 360 Noise - Is It Normal?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by trash_man, Feb 4, 2008.

1. trash_man

trash_man Member

Hello Everyone

I just bought a xbox 360 system. and tried the game Halo from the original xbox. everything went ok.
    But the moment I start a xbox 360 game like forza motorsport 2 the noise just goes crazy!! from the beggining till I leave the game, then it all goes back to normal noise.
    Is this behavior normal? or Should I be worried? I mean its a lot of noise believe me.

The MFR date is 2007-09-02 and the games are All original and the console has never been opened.

Thank you ALL!

2. SL7Rips

SL7Rips Regular member

That Dont Sound To Good.

3. IceKing1

IceKing1 Guest

Take it back to the store instead of sending to MS for repair or else you will get an old refurb sent back probably.

4. b18bek9

b18bek9 Regular member

360's are known for being loud...its probably the noise of ur drive spinning the disc sounds like a rocket taken off....

5. trash_man

trash_man Member

That´s exactly what happens. Is it normal for the xbox 360 to sound like a rocket?!! This only happens with xbox 360 game discs.

For example is it normal at night, hearing more the console than the sound effects of the game!?

Last edited: Feb 5, 2008
  6. IceKing1

IceKing1 Guest

Why don't you just return it to the store? Did you lose the receipt or something?