1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox 360 Opening Tool Kit---Unlock Case Mod Open Repair

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by civic425, Feb 4, 2008.

1. civic425

civic425 Guest

2. wabashman

wabashman Active member

wow nice job to pawn your crap onto us. oh and by the way...this isnt craigs list, or the newspapers to dont advertise your junk here.

3. NserUame

NserUame Regular member

You'd think a man of moderate intelligence would have at least made a different name on the forums...I guess we know what we're dealing with.

4. civic425

civic425 Guest

dude its ebay, everyone buys off fn ebay. I only posted it because it helped me with opening my xbox 360, and for $8 with free shipping, thats
    the price of a mcdonalds happy meal these days, so come on and quit crying

5. wabashman

wabashman Active member

ya, but this isnt ebay.com, and im fairly confident in saying that the rules specify no advertising, and no selling on the forums. so like i said, this isnt ebay, and people can make the same thing out of a dvd spindle case for free.

6. civic425

civic425 Guest

will last time i checked newbie, i wasnt selling anything, i was just INFORMING people were they could get a tool to easily open there xbox360. I DINT SEE A POSTING TITLE CALLED FOR SALE,

7. wabashman

wabashman Active member

and im pretty sure newbie that anyone who wants one of your metal POS that they can make themselves, already knows where to get it, and doesnt need you to advertise your own crap.

also, whose auction listing did you cut and paste from for your own, since you state its free shipping, but yet at the end of the description it says 6.99 for shipping straight out of hong kong?

Last edited: Feb 4, 2008