1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbox 360 premium package??

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by ang89c, Mar 3, 2007.

1. ang89c

ang89c Member

hello everyone ^_^
    SO, being the awesome girlfriend that I am, I decided to buy my boyfriend an x-box 360 for his birthday in 2 weeks. I don't make quite enough money in one paycheck to buy a brand new one from stores (part-time for the lose >_<)...but I know of someone who happens to be selling one. I don't know very much about xbox 360's, so do you guys think this is a good deal?

"Brand new xbox 360, unopened with receipt. Need to sell asap $400. Premium bundle. Includes 1 wireless controller, hard drive, headset, ethernet cable, HDAV cable, Call of Duty 3, and xbox live silver membership."

Is that all that comes with the xbox premium package? How long is the xbox live silver membership for? How big is the hard drive in the premium package? Is Call of Duty 3 a good game? If anyone can answer these questions for me, you are my hero! THANKS ALL.

2. PS2Menace

PS2Menace Regular member

Ok, here's what I'd do. Walk into BestBuy and pick up a 360 premium bundle that includes Madden 07. UNLESS he likes War games better than football.

Answers to your questions.
    1.The premium package comes with the HD cables, ethernet cable, wireless controller, HDD, a mic and a free month of live gold. Xbox Live Silver is free and it lasts forever.
    2. 20 GB
    3. COD:3 is pretty good. I'm not a war game fan but it's ok.

Congrats on buying your BF a 360. Now you won't see him for a while.

3. xHaydenx

xHaydenx Regular member

Hey, I got the premium package and mine never came with a headset!

4. modster

modster Regular member

@ ang89c => got a twin sister?

hehe

5. deesy32

deesy32 Guest

u got ripped off

6. ang89c

ang89c Member

Okay, thank you so much for answering my questions! Nah, I don't think there will be any time where we don't see eachother because of the xbox 360, if anything we'll see more of eachother cause we'll be playing it together so much, lol. I'm psyched to get him this for his birthday cause it'll be pretty much mine as much as it is his, only it'll be at his house. But you can bet your ass I'm gonna be playing it just as much as he is ^_~ I've wanted an xbox 360 or a ps3 since they first came out...I want a wii too, but only because it has that kickass looking Zelda game where you can turn into a wolf! omg <3 and I'm a HUGE fan of the Zelda games. Nothing beats A Link to the Past! OH, and one more question...what exactly is the difference between xbox live gold and silver?

& no, I don't have a twin sister. hehe..I wish I did...I'd jack up all her clothes and her shoes ^_^

7. xHaydenx

xHaydenx Regular member

Yeah, Zelda really takes the cake.

As for the GOLD and SILVER question, with Silver you can maintain a friends list, send messages, and download selected demos and videos; Gold on the other hand, lets you do all the same, plus play online against other people, which is totally worth it if you ask me.

Go for GOLD.

8. ang89c

ang89c Member

whaat? you mean you can't play online against other people if you only have a silver membership? That sucks! How much is a gold membership, do you buy it monthly or yearly or what?

9. Smee342

Smee342 Member

are u seroius lol i just bought my 360 to lol but i only have dailup lol

so is it true u cant play against people on live with silver membership ? thats retarded

SmeeZus

10. PS2Menace

PS2Menace Regular member

Yeah you need GOLD and Broadband.

11. xHaydenx

xHaydenx Regular member

And Gold is about $80 a year (that's in Australian Dollars), but it's well worth it.

12. Smee342

Smee342 Member

well that just ruined my day lol

but like i said its not like it makes to much of a difference for me
    since im on dailup lol.

SmeeZus

13. Smurff

Smurff Regular member

gold is $49.99 or $59.99 (i forgot which) a year(12months+1month) if your in the states.

u can buy prepaid cards at most game stores (that's what i do)