1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbox 360 question

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by mjfouline, May 12, 2007.

1. mjfouline

mjfouline Guest

im getin my 360 back on monday and i was wonderin will my movies and my arcade games still work on all my accounts.
    cause i bought some on one acount and some on the other.

2. ha9981

ha9981 Regular member

recover ur gamertag and then u can download em for free.

3. mjfouline

mjfouline Guest

i know that i still got my hard drive and everything. but i have been reading is that the games are tied to the console not the gametag.

and since im gettin a new 360 from micosoft on monday im wondering if all the arcade agmes will still work on my main account.

cause i got one account that i bought som stuff on and another that i bought some stuff on.

so the question is will the arcade games and gamerpic work on the new console with all my accounts. i still got my harddrive

4. ha9981

ha9981 Regular member

OMG like i said if you don't want answers then don't ask. you can download the same file for free with ur paid gamertag!

as long as you can download it again WTH do it! format ur hd and redownload if worst comes to worse.

Last edited: May 12, 2007
  5. mjfouline

mjfouline Guest

you still haven't answered my question. i asked if the games will work on all my accounts cause i i said in my first posts i bought them on multiplen accounts. so my question was will all my accounts be able to play the arcade games that sere bout on multiple accounts.

cause i have heard the games are tied to serial number and not GT

6. ha9981

ha9981 Regular member

im not going to bother helping you, your to dumb im sure you will only figure it out when you try it!

7. mjfouline

mjfouline Guest

wow WTF al i asked was a question! your the one that answered u didn't have too. someone else could have. and what the f u c k, y u got to flame. and too dumb i probally know more bout the 360 than u do. i just have never had to get mine fixed f u c k face. so unless u are goin to answer my question then stop flamein me and go get a life. nodody gives a f u c k if you think your smart and s h i t

8. PS2Menace

PS2Menace Regular member

You can recover your gamertag and play them on live but you won't be able to play the full version if you're not connected to live.

9. PS2Menace

PS2Menace Regular member

Whether or not he deserved this, many kids use this forum so please refrain from using large amounts of foul language.

10. ha9981

ha9981 Regular member

he is too stupid he still won't understand this i tried telling him you can download them again but he is too dumb. i tried and now i give up.

11. ha9981

ha9981 Regular member

get a life...

12. mjfouline

mjfouline Guest

your the dumb one all u told me was stuff i already knew. u answered a quetioned that wasn't being asked.

i know that u can redownload them i hae done that before. but when i was at my freinds house i redownloaded them and they only worked on my accounts not his.

so i was asking will they work on the new 360 im gettin from microsoft cause i sent mine back. also when u answer a wustion u should answer directly.

13. ha9981

ha9981 Regular member

psst dumb obviously it will only work on ur account cuz thats the only account that payed for it!! u really think m$ is as stupid as you?

and second dumb if you recover your gamertag on your new 360 obviously if you are using that same account you can play the game.

Last edited: May 14, 2007
  14. fudpucker

fudpucker Regular member

i have three xbox360 and 3 live accounts, one on each console, they have different arcade games on each one of them and i can trade the hard drives out on any of them and play any arcade game on either, whether im online or not.

15. bogbogman

bogbogman Member

hi,
    i am thinking of buying an xbox 360 and am wondering whether
    to buy a pre-modded one from hong kong or not.
    would a pre-modded one play games from all regions?

16. mjfouline

mjfouline Guest

r u retared i said that. i was wondering if they will work on MY NEW CONSOLE IM GETTING. i swear to god your retarded.

17. ha9981

ha9981 Regular member

what part of "if you recover your gamertag on your new(<LOOK HERE it says new ) 360 obviously if you are using that same account you can play the game." don't you get dumb guy!!

18. ha9981

ha9981 Regular member

what part of "if you recover your gamertag on your new(<LOOK HERE it says new ) 360 obviously if you are using that same account you can play the game." don't you get dumb guy!!

19. mjfouline

mjfouline Guest

Wow im said i bought the arcad games on multiple accounts
    so that menas im using more than one account.

20. 98sohc

98sohc Regular member

man just recover both accounts on your new 360 holy shit