1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox 360 S Beeps but no lights come on... Help?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by Xenokai, Jun 17, 2015.

1. Xenokai

Xenokai Regular member

So my xbox worked fine and I think I broke it by tapping the power button. I booted up my 360 yesterday and the dashboard icon was just spinning as it was trying to sign in but couldn't because I was using all my bandwidth on my connection. So I decide to turn it off, so I clicked the power button and it doesnt turn off right away which is normal for slims so i get annoyed and tap it a few time and suddenly the xbox turns off and then the fan kicks into FULL speed and eventually shuts off.

Now my xbox beeps when pressing the power/eject button, the USB ports are fine and ive ried unplugging the PSU and leaving it off for 15 mins and the power supply is orange. Its not the power supply. I tryied my brothers xbox power supply and it does the same thing, so it is the console. Also removed the HDD and tryied it and nothing. So Im stuck here with a broken slim and im wondering what is wrong with it, can i fix it? I caused the problem and would like to fix it. Only thing it does is Beep and chime, no lights. Any help would be appreciated.

2. richietea

richietea Regular member

3. Xenokai

Xenokai Regular member

The USB ports dont even get power, for example before when my system worked fine I could always have my charge cable for my headset and controllers plugged in and it would show charging. But now there is no power. I have a wired controller baried somewhere but I didnt even bother looking for it because i figure it wouldnt work since theres no power to the usbs? I could be wrong? I ordered a RF board for $8.

4. Xenokai

Xenokai Regular member

I just tryed my media remote and it wouldn't turn it on either

5. Xenokai

Xenokai Regular member

Replaced the RF Board and it still doesn't work. Still just beeps no power just beeps. Waste of $8. I rebought a console only slim for 65$ not wasting any more money trying to fix this. =/