1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbox 360 softmodding

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Lilwayne2, Jan 29, 2006.

1. Lilwayne2

Lilwayne2 Guest

i was just wondering if it was possible 2 softmod the 360 like the xbox??? b cuz i really wanna transfer my halo 2 mods to my 360. as we all kno most likely everyone wants 2 see the full potential of the 360.
  2. AfterDawn

AfterDawn Advertisement

3. ShepPSP

ShepPSP Member

YES!!!!!
  4. Lilwayne2

Lilwayne2 Guest

is there a way to ftp my halo 2 mods to my 360?? and if there is how??? because its not as easy as the xbox

5. almobert

almobert Member

What kind of idiot would mod their 360??? With so many crashing I wouldn't dare void the warranty
  6. ShepPSP

ShepPSP Member

7. wooopz

wooopz Guest

there is no soft modding for 360 yet, if theres no mod chips yet i highly doubt they would find a soft mod that soon.
  8. softmodd

softmodd Regular member

There are mod chips though. Sorry but you should research more.
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2006
  9. ShepPSP

ShepPSP Member

So where can I find these researched mod chips for the 360?
  10. Smurff

Smurff Regular member

all mod chips are fake for the 360. (atleast at this point in time)

there's your research.
  11. ShepPSP

ShepPSP Member

I know that. Just wanted to see what softmodd had to say.
  12. xxsaijin

xxsaijin Regular member

Well Maxconsole had stated that a few Xbox hack teams had been working on a few chips, that do work, but with alot of glitches. Something should come out in the next month are so, thats atleast what they stated. Also many asian based modchip companies are trying to crack this bitch down with *SOME* successs but agian many many many glitches.
  13. DaOsT

DaOsT Regular member

if you read the right forums an talk to the right people, you will see that there are mod chips that do work. With an awful lot of glitches at the moment that is why they are said to be in

early BETA stages

I would wait atleast 3-6 months before I got My hopes up
    but it is just a matter of time

enjoy:) 1nall
  14. Lilwayne2

Lilwayne2 Guest

well as i can see my action replay 4 my xbox doesnt work. so i cant do the splinter cell softmod n i think splinter cell 4 xbox wont work on the 360 sigh'' MS is getting tougher every year
  15. infiden

infiden Guest

first how can u expect to run an orig xbox linux on a 360? theyre diff operating systems besides the fact that 360 is backwards compatible. hackers have only found out how the 360 works too... there was an exploitable game but it was banned and u cant use it anymore.
  16. anthonyd3

anthonyd3 Guest

i duno the name of the program but u get this program and it is in a pic file then u transfer to ur 360 with windows media conect and it mods ur 360 4 u and then it alows u to ftp and stuff like dat
  17. chris0wen

chris0wen Member

18. reissiboy

reissiboy Member

there is a way to softmod the 360 and it is really easy.
    what u have to do is buy somin called xsata http://www.amazon.co.uk/o/ASIN/B000GBADDC/ref=s9_asin_title_1/202-5950845-4783048 there is a link to it. read the stuff in the link and then buy it. im gettin 1 4 christmas and all it does is it connects your 360 hardrive 2 your computer using a usb cable and then u download something called explorer 360 and use that 2 connect the 2. then find the maps (they are in partion 3, tdata and the 1 with 64 at the end the maps are in there.) i may have missed a bit im not sure just tell me how it goes
  19. titansfan

titansfan Guest

xbox 360 mods are out and u dont need a mod chip its actually almost easier to mod the 360...although i do not recomend it seeing that u will void your waranty