1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox 360 Speakers

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by MUNKYEARS, Feb 21, 2008.

1. MUNKYEARS

MUNKYEARS Regular member

Anyone know if there is any speakers availible for the xbox

i have a vga cable for it but my monitor is a dell (says it all really) and has no intergrated speakers or can someone recommend some cheap speakers

thanks

2. Dindi304

Dindi304 Guest

What u mean for the 360? Do u mean like the itunes has its little dock thing? Beacuse any speakers with normal cabels should be fine

3. yzrider22

yzrider22 Regular member

I think I saw a cheap surrond sound at walmart I think it was like 40.00 Duraband or something like that.I use a second surround sound that I had lieing around for my one 360 hooked up VGA.Or you could get some 17ft rca's(lol) for car system's and run it to your reg surrond if you have one.

4. sp7ke

sp7ke Guest

Well you can either use a home stereo with RCA inputs (for great sound), or either buy a RCA to mini-jack cable and hook them up to PC speakers.
    For my vga cable i wired the rca leads to a headphone input jack and used pc speakers.

5. steimy

steimy Active member

yzrider22,
    LOL. I have a set of those speakers from Wal-Mart. I use them on my spare TV to listen to satalite radio when playing PC games. For $40 they actually work pretty well.

The Logitech X-530 speakers are also a good budget surround sound system you can use with the PC or other devices.

Personally my 360's both run through my home theater system so i can get the best sound when playing.