1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbox 360 unmodding

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by tamaki12, Jun 5, 2007.

1. tamaki12

tamaki12 Member

I got my system modded but now that people are getting banned im looking to unmod it i found a guy to do but he needs the orig.bin file and the guy who i orginally for it modded from doesn't know how to unmod and doesn't have this orig.bin its a software mod how do i go about getting this orig.bin and whatnot? thanks.

2. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

if its someone that knows anything about modding they know you dont need the actual orig.bin. you can take your key from your drive and put it in the original from any drive that came with the same firmware as your drive.

3. tamaki12

tamaki12 Member

I have no idea how to mod but i know my buddy has everything to do cause he did mine is there like a link to a walk though to unmod an xbox 360?

4. jond1234

jond1234 Regular member

before u get it unmodded i heard that when u get banned from live its not because u have the modded firmware, its the fact that its been tampered with. I didnt really read into this because i was banned already and theres no hope for my box, but i would really look into this before u give up on back up games

5. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

tampering with the firmware is modding it...and from what we have found its not your firmware at all, its your backups. if they are all stealth then your fine. if you havent been banned yet you may have already been flagged for the list to be banned so you may just want to stick with what you have and play as much as you can.

6. tamaki12

tamaki12 Member

well i haven't been banned yet i haven't even connected my ethernet cable since i heard you can get banned so is there anyway to have a modded xbox and get passed microsoft and or unmod it with it all working fine and if so is there a step by step process on the net somewhere? and where can i get an orig.bin file so i can do so? thanks.

7. GyroTEX

GyroTEX Member

so from what your saying if i burn my backup correctly they won't ban me currently assuming right now they don't check for the firmware yet(if they even can)

8. mjfouline

mjfouline Guest

i thinks that what he said but just ONE. yea i said ONE non-stealth game can be the desiding factor from XBL AND A VERY SAD FACE

so you best make sure everything is good