1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbox 360 updates ?? and update firmware

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by davidmc8, Jul 29, 2011.

1. davidmc8

davidmc8 Member

hi i have recently been on holiday for the past 2 months and been told that several updates have occured in this time i have a lite on drive 83850 v2 and have been told that once updated i will apprently get a new key ??? if possible can some one please direct me to a guide to updating my firmware once its has been given a new key or is it just same way thanks for all the help and is the new firmware ok for live play some site have said yes others no lol once again thanks for the help much appriecated

2. gnoby

gnoby Regular member

Your key never changes. As long as you have your original dump you don't have to dump it again.
    But you do have to re-flash the firmware. You should put the stock firmware back on it before you get the update. There should be a new LT firmware coming out in the next few days that will allow you to play ap25 games on the new dash, so if you want ap25 support wait for it. After the update you have to flash the firmware again if you want to play backups.

That's assuming you don't already have the 13141 dashboard. The 13599 update alone does not flash your drive, but it is recommended that you still flash to stock before the update.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2011
  3. davidmc8

davidmc8 Member

thanks for this information and what firmware is out now and so bsically i put back to stock like usual and thn update basically like i have been doing before nothing changed lol . team xecuter has just released lt+1.91 is this the current firmware out for the ap 2.5 checks or is thier another one coming after this thanks again for this information like i said been waway u forget things lol