1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbox 360 video recording

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by carlyge, Sep 30, 2015.

1. carlyge

carlyge Newbie

Hi I'm new to this and need advice and support please. My son wants to start recording his gaming. He has a xbox 360 and wants to record himself playing games etc. I don't have a clue where to start. What do I need to buy to be able to do this? Also it's currently not connected to xbox live....does it need to be in order to record? PLEASE help I'm totally out of my depth here. Thanks Carly

2. richietea

richietea Regular member

3. carlyge

carlyge Newbie

That's great. Thanks. Do I need to buy anything else or does the 2nd one come with everything? Hope you don't mind me asking as I'm totally in the dark with this haha. I know he wants to do minecraft videos. He's obsessed haha. Thanks Carly

4. richietea

richietea Regular member

Hi Carly.All children are obsessed with minecraft ,my own were fanatical ! Have a look at this article it gives a little insight into what's needed and how to set up.Not sure what cables are needed but you would need a microphone of some description if he wants to have commentary on his video.Also some basic editing software for a pc if he plans to upload video/s to sites such as you tube etc.

http://uk.ign.com/wikis/minecraft/How_to_Make_Minecraft_Videos

5. carlyge

carlyge Newbie

Thanks for your help. It all sounds so confusing. I just don't know what to do haha. I'm sure my son will hopefully be able to work it out though. Haha. Fingers crossed. Thanks again for your help; )