1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbox 360 whisper fan

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by krj15489, Jan 19, 2007.

1. krj15489

krj15489 Regular member

today my xbox froze 2 times while i was in the middle of playin so i am starting to get a little worried. but i found the Talismoon Whisper Fan on llama.com and wondered if it is realy worth the money and would help my overheating problem. so if anyone has the fan and could tell me about it that would be great.

here is a link
    http://secure.llamma.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=73_89&products_id=714

2. ModdaMIke

ModdaMIke Guest

just get the pelican intercooler, have that had no problems since i got my 360, even leave it on overnight sometimes

3. krj15489

krj15489 Regular member

ok but i have heard some things about the intercoolers like they dont actualy cool the cpu effectivly and they only cool the outside of the case. i have also heard that they are very noisy. is yours loud at all? thnaks agian modamike. also check your pm i sent u another mesage about that power suply

4. Domreis

Domreis Regular member

If you have opened you console then I would get it... if not get the intercooler I have a diffrent fan from lahama that works great let me find a link!

5. ModdaMIke

ModdaMIke Guest

its not too loud, its a lot louder than without it, but my computer is louder than my xbox...

6. Domreis

Domreis Regular member

Hey it isn't made by pelican, It is made by Nyko! I would get the wisper fan if you have opened your console because they are the same price, llama dosent have the fan I got anymore!

7. ModdaMIke

ModdaMIke Guest

oops my bad lol but yeah mine has worked fine since day one on both consoles

8. Domreis

Domreis Regular member

Yea but dose it work as well as the wisper fan? Wiggle your power cord around and I bet you will get the 3 red lights of death! The intercooler takes power from the 360 to!

9. krj15489

krj15489 Regular member

well i have open my 360 and i dont realy like the look of the fan stand or a fan on the back so i think that i will have to go with the whisper fan. thanks for the help

10. Domreis

Domreis Regular member

You are makeing the right choice, because the intercooler draws power from the 360! With the wisper fan it will use the power that was designoted for a fan! That looks like a nice fan! What color are you going to get?