1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbox 360 wireless

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by ccmw210, Dec 31, 2007.

1. ccmw210

ccmw210 Member

i've tried to hook up my 2-wire wireless to the xbox, but when i went to wireless i couldnt click on it, please it wasnt light up. nore did the wireless light on the box light up, any help???

2. NserUame

NserUame Regular member

Can you provide more info? I'm unsure of what "2-wire wireless" is supposed to refer too. If you mean the VoiP, broadband thingy that only big fancy states have I can't help you too much. I might suggest checking to make sure that it is in fact xbox live compatible.

Just in case you don't already know (Never know how much a person knows) The 360 is not wi-fi enabled so you'll need to buy a wi-fi adapter (not sure of actual product name) for it to receive the signal. Out of the box only a wired connection will get you online. However the wireless adapter isn't cheap, it'll run about $100.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2007
  3. ccmw210

ccmw210 Member

2-wire is the name of the wireless router.we use it on all the computers in the house, the xbox 360 is in the next room from the router hub, right now we have 2 cords(ethernet) to the router, but we want to use wireless, so i plugged in the wireless usb to the xbox, went to settings or whatever but the wireless option want let me click on it, nore do the lights light up on the 2-wire wireless box when its plugged in, the wireless box is good because i tried it on the computer, worked great!!!!! any help?????????