1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbox 360

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by cybertic, Jan 31, 2007.

1. cybertic

cybertic Member

hi all can someone answer my questions please,

1. Is there a way to update x360 firmware without opening the box so warranty stays intact if i reverted it back to shipped firmware?

2. If yes can someone supply more details

3. I did own a x360 apprx 6mths ago but got rid due to it being too noisey are the new x360 quieter

4. Which is the best x360 to get now, how can you tell its drive verion

5. Is x360 v2 going to have hd-dvd installed inside so its like the ps3 allin one box

thanks for helping out

2. oosel

oosel Regular member

sory the answer to #1 is NO

3. JThomas05

JThomas05 Guest

1. firmware is only way, unless you want a mod chip
    4. You cant tell what your going to get, the sammy is easier to flash, once you get it google xbox 360 dvd drive to see what drive you have
    5. nope no built in HD dvd, no point as its only for movies anyway, 360 games more than likely wont be put onto HD dvds

4. cybertic

cybertic Member

thanks guys so when do you think theyll release the new x360 oh and as anyone found a way to put a bigger hd into the x360 so you can rip stuff to it and whats the latest news on homebrew.

5. JThomas05

JThomas05 Guest

no homebrew yet, the new 360 with the 65nm processor was pushed back to late 07 and you can put a new hard drive in the drive casing, or you can just use a usb drive and not have to open that little hard drive case thing