1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XBOX and XBOX 360 and UTorrent Site

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by mready, Jan 27, 2008.

1. mready

mready Member

I would like to know actually a few things.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2008
  2. KKM

KKM Member

Sorry Newb, You're breaking the Forum rules and you're breaking the law.

I would be happy to help you, Send me a PM

3. mready

mready Member

4. PS2Menace

PS2Menace Regular member

Yeah everything you're asking is about piracy.

I doubt someone will hand hold you through the process of pirating games & movies. But if you search the stickied topics at the top of the page, you can find out how to legally back up your own bought games. How you use the knowledge is up to you but please use your brain.. These are public forums and just asking this type of question can get you red flagged if by some chance the authorities are looking.

5. mready

mready Member

Well I didn't know but you are right I want to back up my favs because I have a new addition to my family and he gets into everything and already messed up a few dvds and 4 xbox games and 360 games. So I was wondering if I could back them up like just my favs.

6. steimy

steimy Active member

1. there are PLENTY of posts here that explain how to back up 360 games with two different methods. The hard way (WXripper) and the easy way (having a Kreon flashed Samsung drive)
    2. Downloading movies is HIGHLY illegal and one of the most monitored things besides music, can you all say MPAA and RIAA? And you just posted on a public forum that you are doing it. Now even backing up the DVD's that you own is illegal in some countries, but at least with that most people will give you slack since they disagree with that law.
    3. The programs you have are decent, at best, for backing up movies. But all those with the exception of DVD Decrypter will be useless for doing games. Best programs to back up movies is the combo of AnyDVD and CloneDVD. With those two you can do it all.

Just some food for thought.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2008
  7. mready

mready Member

Look I don't even know how to download and burn to a DVD or wouldn't of asked, I'm not computer smart at all. I really didn't know that was illeagal, so I won't do it. I was thinking more on the line of if I had the movie like The Program and my kid messed it up to maybe use a site to get that movie. If there is not a legal way to do then I'm not doing it. Understand! Like I'm new at this and don't know. I don't even know how to use my programs to the fullest extent. And knowledge never hurt anyone. I now know that it is illegal, but as long as I don't act on it then there is no harm, no foul.

8. mready

mready Member

"Then I would like ot know is how to burn movies that I downloaded for a torrent site and then I would like to burn it on to a DVD so I can Watch it on my tv." is what i said I never once said I was doing it. And as it looks its illegal to do it that way, so I will not be doing that way.
    1. I never once said I was burning them and using them on my TV.
    2. I did say I would like to know how to download movies from a torrent site and burn them on a dvd so I could watch them. That is not saying I'm doing it either. Understand!