1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbox arcade flashing

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Thegame_1, Jan 5, 2008.

1. Thegame_1

Thegame_1 Member

i just got my xbox arcade team cson lot0741 with the benq drive, ive searched around and i got the tutorial to flash via the pci sata card but the computer belongs to my dad and he doesn't want me to mess with the computer in the way of getting the pci sata card and disconnecting the other things, i searched and found the The Xecuter 360 Connectivity Kit but i think it is for hitachi and samsung. Could you advice me into getting the best connectivity kit for the benq without the pci sata card or is it a must? And for the connectivity kit do i have to open the xbox? thanks

2. lilg_06

lilg_06 Regular member

You should but the pci sata card, if you computer does not have a built in via chipset, then flashing the drive might be a little difficult, so I recommened getting the VIA 6421 pci card, and no matter what you will have to open the computer up to flash any of the drives, because they need to be connected to a sata port in your comp. And also you will need to open your 360 to flash the firmware on the drive.