1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox auto reboot

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by darthsyn, Jan 20, 2007.

1. darthsyn

darthsyn Member

hi there!

i have a modded xbox which was working fine until recently when it was unable to boot up properly. with the mod on, the xbox and evox logo would come on for a moment before rebooting and the cycle keeps repeating itself.
    when attmepting to boot up without the mod, i would get an error msg 21. in addition, there is an alternating red/green flashing lite.

i have downloaded slayer 2.7 and tried to get it installed. with the mod on, shortly after the xbox logo shows, "slayer 2.7" would appear below the logo but then after that the console reboots again as above. obviously in the unmodded state, the disk cannot be read. so somehow, i cannot get the auto installer to start.

any help in resolving this issue will be most appreciated. many thanks in advance!

2. krj15489

krj15489 Active member

you could try to redo you hard drive with xboxhdm. just unlock ur drive and format the drive then put the softmod back on agin. if you need help with that just find a tut on switching hd in softmod xbox.