1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbox back up creator problem, start button not clickable

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by mohsin82, Jun 12, 2007.

1. mohsin82

mohsin82 Member

Hi guys
    I hope somebody will be able to help me out.
    I have a samsung SD-H162C drive with kreon 0.81 flashed
    it is installed in my dell xps pc with pre installed windows vista
    when I open xbox backup creator the start button under the read tab is not click able, what can be the possible reason

2. stephen02

stephen02 Guest

hi there mine done this, install the software again and if that dosent work download the latest xbox backup creator 2.5, my drive came with 2.3 software.

you can get 2.5 HERE

3. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

there is a drop down box where you pick your dvd drive, you have to pick your dvd drive before you can click start.

4. mohsin82

mohsin82 Member

well first of all I did select my dvd drive from drop down list. the start button was still not click able

Well actually when I downloaded the XBC 2.5 in zip format. I extracted it and then there were two XBC icons in the folder, the first icon directly launched the application and the second one was the installation wizard. when I try to install the program by clicking second icon it says "installation failed prematurely because of an error" and if I click the first icon then the application launches with un clickable start button

5. stephen02

stephen02 Guest

are you sure that u have the wright drive snd if so are you sure that it is flashed.

6. mohsin82

mohsin82 Member

well I bought my samsung drive off from ebay, and the ebay add did mention that it was preflashed with kreon 0.81

7. JasonALee

JasonALee Member

Hi,

I have exactly the same problem it started last night.

My set up has been working fine for 5 months or more but tried to copy Forza 2 last night and my start button was unavailable.

I selected the correct drive etc

I then upgraded to Xbox Backup Creater V2.5 but still got the same problem?

8. stephen02

stephen02 Guest

neva heard of this happening before guys, mabr someone easlse can help

9. Trypsta

Trypsta Member

sorry i know this is a old post but i was wondering if someone came up with a solution yet? i have the same problem with ripping the game.the start button is grayed and i cant select it. i kept messing with it and somehow i was able to rip a copy of my forza 2 but wen i tried it again with forza 2 and another game neither would rip and i wouldnt be able to select the start button either.