1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox Backup Creator 2.5

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by PS2Menace, Mar 27, 2007.

1. PS2Menace

PS2Menace Regular member

2. steimy

steimy Active member

Unless people have tested it and know it works then i would stick with 2.4
    I made two images with 2.5 this weekend and did a stealth check on them and received a message stating "Video is questionable"
    Now it may still burn ok, but i am not taking any chances with the price of DL discs. So i just did them again with V2.4 and stealth check came out fine, and they worked fine.

3. shinnster

shinnster Regular member

I am still using 2.3 at the moment because every time i tried to rip with 2.4 it kept failing, so while my old version works fine i think i'll stick with that for now :)

Cheers for the link anyway dude.

4. smlvfx

smlvfx Regular member

the same happen to me i made the stealth check to one iso with xbc 2.4 and everything was ok ,i tested the same iso with xbc 2.5 and i get that message "Video is questionable" ,but i didn't burn it yet i'm still waiting for my new burner

5. steimy

steimy Active member

ok, well let me know if you rip one with 2.5, get that message, but the game still works. It could just be a bug in the stealth check but still making good ISO's. I was just scared to burn it and waste a disc.

6. 000_xx

000_xx Guest

i hav done the same thing stealth checked an iso with 2.5 that was ripped with 2.4 (stealth checked fine) and says "Video is questionable" but i hav already burnt that game n it seams 2 work fine so im not 2 sure wat is goin on there.

7. duzmi

duzmi Member

Same thing here. I'm pretty sure there is a problem with 2.5.
    I've had this on 3 isos, all of which check out fine with 2.4 and all of which have burnt and play fine. Stick with 2.4 for now.