1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox Backup Creator v2.9.0.350 error

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by ricky0134, Jan 14, 2012.

1. ricky0134

ricky0134 Member

hi when i start up Xbox Backup Creator v2.9.0.350 it gives me this error and apti and spti are greyed out and i cant select them

ERROR initializing ASPI or SPTI interface
    please help me

i have a liteon drive flashed with 0800 and it shows up in jungleflasher but not xbc

Last edited: Jan 14, 2012
  2. jerecho

jerecho Regular member

I had a hard time getting xbc to recognize my benq as well. Here is what I do. Open xbc, then turn on your lite on drive. Right click on "my computer" and choose manage. click on device manager, then under "computer" right click and "scan for hardware changes" After you do this your drive should be recognized by xbc

Last edited: Jan 15, 2012
  3. sn0wman1

sn0wman1 Regular member

I also had trouble with this, i had to install an old via driver for it to work!!

4. RIARA

RIARA Regular member

just wondering...are you using a laptop or a desktop to hook up your drive? i am planning on hooking up a lite-on with 0800 to use with my laptop.

5. eebeejay

eebeejay Regular member

My understanding is that (as sn0wman1 said) the VIA drivers have to be installed for 0800/XBC ripping, and NOT installed for flashing. This is why I dual-boot. One hard drive has Windows 7 on it which has XBC and the VIA drivers installed for ripping, but I also have a small 60 gig drive in it with Windows XP and NO VIA drivers on it for flashing.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2012