1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox Backup Creator v2.9 Build:0345 question

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by 98sohc, Oct 3, 2011.

1. 98sohc

98sohc Regular member

hi all, wen trying to rip my original GOW3 from benq with new 0800 v3, i keep getting this DAE.bin file error
    ...and also
    i was just wondering what this means exactly, i am not new to the scene but kind of new to the ap25 stuff, i did notice in the readme it says
    i just don't know if i have to add this file myself or i have to pull it off the disc itself...if someone can shed light on this for me, i would be grateful, thanks in advance.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2011
  2. AfterDawn

AfterDawn Advertisement

3. Gray626

Gray626 Regular member

If you got the program from jpizzle's link posted earlier, there is a DAE.bin that needs to be in the same directory as the new XBC. It is for 13599 dash/XGD3 discs. As long as you have that file in the same folder directory as XBC, it should automatically pull the requested info from that.

4. 98sohc

98sohc Regular member

ok, thanks. i ended up getting one from team xecuters site with the DAE file, but lets just say they decide to update the DAE file, how do we get it/where does it come from?