1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbox backups on 360. please help

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by coco23, Jun 29, 2007.

1. coco23

coco23 Member

hi there, i had my 360 flashed and it plays backups fine, have downloaded and installed the backwards compatibility to the 360. have a lot of xbox original backups. it will not play any of them (i have tried the ones on the list). all i get is "this original xbox xbox game has encountered a problem andf cant continue. i have searched high and low for answers believe me. cannot work out if i am missing something obvious. i thought that these backups would play straight away. this is doing my nut. have a million problems in my life at the moment. please help me sort at least one of them out. thanks.

2. Usfgeek

Usfgeek Member

Original xbox games need to be Xtreme patched for the drive to recognize the game. So basically your gonna have to burn them all again with the patch applied.

You'll need XDVDmulleter for this job

Last edited: Jun 29, 2007
  3. coco23

coco23 Member

thanks very much, does anyone know if there is a step by step anywhere? have extracted the image with isobuster and am now trying to find out what to do next. all help much appreciated or i will be here next week probably.

4. mikepwns

mikepwns Member

Yes, is there a tutorial?

I'm having the same problem with Xbox 1 backups.

The only game I have gotten working (xbox1) is Halo 2.

I am running IXtreme firmware on a Samsung drive.

If anyone has any valuable info, please help me out.

Thanks in advance,
    Michael

Last edited: Jul 10, 2007