1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox Banned!!!!

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by miken360, Jun 7, 2007.

1. miken360

miken360 Member

Hi i have a xbox 360 modded its not banned yet, i whant to know if i put again the original firmware will they detect something and banned me?

2. steimy

steimy Active member

No one knows. My answer would be to leave everything alone in case MS does in fact keep logs of changes to your system. That way you will not throw up any additional red flags. Also if you play on Xbox Live make sure ALL of your games are stealth back ups. This will also help you in the long run.

3. scott2k7

scott2k7 Guest

thats if you no what stealth is because i dont know fully i know its a .bin file but where do u put it into a program where you press inject stealth? forgot what the programs called though

4. steimy

steimy Active member

Stealth is a back up that contains a valid video file along with the 3 key security sector files (SS, DMI, PFI)
    These can be chaecked by taking your ISO and using Xbox Backup CReator V2.4, going to the image tool tab, selecting steath check then choosing the ISO for the game. IT will tell you if they are all there, and if not which files are missing. If files are missing you can just download them and inject them into your ISO with Schtrom or XBC's newest version and then your back up will be stealth.

5. scott2k7

scott2k7 Guest

nice i still dont wanna risk flashing because i play on live a lot and i cant really do it myself because you have to take your xbox apart and i really cant be bothered to be banned if i was then i would sell it