1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbox burn question

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by spokane1, Jan 7, 2005.

1. spokane1

spokane1 Member

I just got a program calles "Wizardry DVD" and it copies dvds as well as games...well I tried to burn an xbox game and the game did nothing in the xbox. I am very new at burning and any help would be great. Is ther anyone eles that is using this program, or did I simply get scamed?

Thanks
    AJ

2. BR7

BR7 Regular member

Why buy anything to copy xbox games? There are so many free programs that do what you need. Dunno how that prog works, but what exactly did you do, step by step.. we need specifics to help ya.

3. andrewhin

andrewhin Member

just download dvd decrytper and open it, click on iso/write iso, 2 speed, put in blank dvd, locate iso, burn it

4. Quadratic

Quadratic Regular member

Um, to put it simply, you got scammed.

DVD Wizard Pro and all the rest of them CANNOT copy Xbox games effectively.

In fact, even though they [bold]teach[/bold] how to copy ps2 games, you could've downloaded DVD Decrypter and saved some money.

5. spokane1

spokane1 Member

OK, heres what I did: These are the directions that came with the program....

Click “Mode”
    then go to “ISO” and select “Read.”

Now click the folder with the magnifying glass to pick a location for the image to go. (Its inside the“Destination” block.)

Put the ps2 or xbox disc in the disc drive and then when it is loaded click the picture with the DVD, the disc drive and a arrow in between the two.

Now wait for it to create the image.

Once its created open DVD Decrypter back up

go to “Mode” then “ISO” then select “write.”

Insert a blank DVD-R disc, find the image and then click the picture with the DVD, the disc drive and a arrow in between the two and it will burn.

I FOLLOWED THE STEPS AND THE XBOX DID NOT READ THE DISC. ANY HELP WOULD BE AWSOME.

THANKS AJ

6. Bohefus

Bohefus Regular member

Are you placing an original xbox game in a computer drive? If so, it won't read the game and you won't be able to copy it.
    If your placing the disc in your xbox's drive and "Wizardry DVD" has the ability to FTP into your xbox and use the files to create a game iso then it should work(doubtful).
    You can copy a copied game disc on your computer but not an original.You can also download the game iso or files from the internet and then burn those to a disc.
    You [bold]can[/bold] copy an original disc you just have to FTP the contents of the original from your xbox to your computer,create an xiso and then burn to disc.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2005
  7. Quadratic

Quadratic Regular member

Dude, you CAN'T RIP XBOX GAMES FROM YOUR PC DVD DRIVE!