1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox burning games problem...

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by Drag-oN, Oct 29, 2004.

1. zr0cool0

zr0cool0 Member

Hey I have a chip and I dont know how to create copies of Xbox games. I dont even know what a ISO or whatever is or anything. Im just a beginner. I dont know anything about copying games. Can someone tell me a program that is free to use to copying games, and how to copy the game Step by Step. Please HELP!!

2. zr0cool0

zr0cool0 Member

BR7 I do have dvd decrypter and Nero but how do you use that to burn xbox games?? Please show me step by step! Thankz

3. DynatyxXx

DynatyxXx Regular member

BR7 and I are kinda the same so let me do it...BR7 wont mind :)ok.Everybody listen up.Download craxtion 4 and choose to create a multigame disc or iso.With multigamedisc option add the folders with the game files and if u wanna make a normal iso just point craxtion to the game folder location.ok,now to create the multigamedisc....you will see some menu option choose media x menu and then do whatever u want add the game folders and make sure all together are under 4,4GB.now open nero burning rom.Close the first box and go to recorder----->burn image----->choose iso location(multigame iso or xbox iso)now choose the following options.By default in the upper left corner ull see a icon called cd,turn it to dvd.now choose the following options on how to burn the isos:finalise disc checked;slowest speed selected;use disc-at-once checked and that should be it.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2004
  4. DRampage

DRampage Member

OK I get your point, but I couldn't find that "cd put in to dvd" or something, but the thing with the ISO has worked... at least I think it is, but I downloaded a map (I also sed this in my last reply) not an ISO already...

I'm not sure if it is the wrong version of NERO but Clarky sed nothing about it..

5. zr0cool0

zr0cool0 Member

Can you please post the link where I can download craxtion 4. I searched google with craxtion 4 but no downloading links came up :( Appreciate the help :)

6. zr0cool0

zr0cool0 Member

I found the website...sorry about that!!

7. zr0cool0

zr0cool0 Member

How do you add the folders? Im copying from disc to disc ok. When I choose add folder, I choose the dvd+rw which had the game in it. But it only had 11mb?! Please Help