1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox Case Mod Green See Through

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by drphilly, Jun 23, 2007.

1. drphilly

drphilly Guest

I had noticed while tinkering w/ my xbox there is a sheet of aluminum under the top case section. I don't have any before pictures but i took some after pictures. I thought it was cool so i wanted to share it w/ you. This is not a tut but all you need to do is grab plyers and rip it off. I don't sugest doing it because it was hard getting back on and some plastic broke off. Here you go!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2007
  2. kyle00

kyle00 Member

you ripped it off with plyers?.....you do realize that there are screws under the rubber shoes on the bottom...and under the stickers on the bottom.?

3. chess0990

chess0990 Regular member

kyle,

wat hes saying is that after you unscrew it if you flip over the top part there is an aluminum sheet

4. Burnasty

Burnasty Regular member

That metal piece is a heat shield. It's honestly useless. All the boxs I mod I remove that.

5. kyle00

kyle00 Member

oh he was talking about pulling off the sheet...i thought he was talking about pulling off the top of his xbox case....sorry please excuse my ignorance....yep so i feel stupid now :(