1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbox chip that sodderless any idea

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by ajd1276, Dec 23, 2004.

1. ajd1276

ajd1276 Guest

can someone help me in choosing the best mod chip for my xbox that i do not have to sodder. I'm looking to purchase it today 12-23 any links or reputable site? plug and play if possible and just little upgrade.

2. bluebus

bluebus Regular member

What version xbox do you have?

3. ajd1276

ajd1276 Guest

it was made 2002-09-07

4. kakeakeai

kakeakeai Regular member

if it is a 1.1 through 1.5 you would want to get a Xenium ice with the Xenium soderless adapter. This is the best mod chip available. if u have a 1.6 wich u probably dont get a spider chip because it is the only chip without haveing to sodor on the 1.6 version.

5. casacasa

casacasa Member

i am very new to this and a girl i am looking to back up my sons games he is 7 and a 5 year old who messes up his game is there a flip top for the x box and if not how can i tell what soderless chip to get and is it easy to install? please help i am looking into ordering today not sure what site to even go to

6. casacasa

casacasa Member

were is th version located i sawl the numbers 100v.-127v-2.1a on the back and on the bottom there is xo-1267001

7. muumabo

muumabo Member

i dont see what the big deal is, soldering isnt really that hard, it just takes time and when you take your time and add a little at a time THERE IS NOTHING THAT CAN GO WRONG, seriously, ive heard of people who bought the xenium ice and had problems with it, thats why im buying the x3- im not afraid of soldering

8. voltron

voltron Member

kakeakeai, i just opened up my xbox and found that i have version 1.6, you say the spider does not require any soldering. Looking to get it from modchipstore.com. anyone have expierance with these guys