1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox connect can't find my Xbox please help!!!

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by gcroxx, Jan 28, 2005.

1. gcroxx

gcroxx Member

i've dl Xbox connect and installed it on my pc. this is my current set up internet trough usb and the Xbox trough my network card. FTP to my Xbox works good so that isn't the problem. when XBC start searching for my Xbox he keeps searching. any suggetions on what to do now???
    Please help me

2. lcarbutt

lcarbutt Regular member

Turn of any firewall, the same thing happend to me and that solved my problem. And make sure its searching the right card.

3. gcroxx

gcroxx Member

ok thnx i'll try that but also i have encounterd a new prob. by FTPing i use flash fxp. i cannot transfer all files it directly says failed 1 file and i have much that failed. i tried to transfer genesis roms 7 failed of the 120. and i tried to transfer n64 roms and 3 failed of 7. also many movies failed. what could this be?? also the fire wall?

4. gcroxx

gcroxx Member

in flash FXP it ain't the fire wall. what else could it be??? i didn't tried xbc jet.

5. Jimbo420

Jimbo420 Guest

I noticed that FlashFXP will fail if the name is too long. Try shortening the filename of the file that failed.

6. gcroxx

gcroxx Member

thnx for the help Xbc works great now it was the firewall. and for FTPing i'll try to shorten the names but i think that isn't the prob.