1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox Dash Update cant play newer backups now....

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by ufa5000, Oct 20, 2012.

1. ufa5000

ufa5000 Member

I updated my dash the other day and now I cant play my NBA 2K13 and Madden 13 backups. Anyone else having this problem? I was able to play all the older backup and NHL 13. I have a Xbox 360 Slim flashed LT 3.0
  2. AfterDawn

AfterDawn Advertisement

3. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

do you check the backups with abgx before you burn? also do you burn them with ihas drive? the new dash probably just updated the dae.bin... unless you burn your games with ihas you should not have a problem.... NHL13 is XGD2... if youre having troubles with XGD3 games dae.bin is the problem... so burn games with ihas drive and check them abgx before burning....
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2012
  4. babaracus88

babaracus88 Member

i have the same problem but mine is a phat console and i have burned them with an ihas124b drive and i have checked it with abgx and everything was green.
  5. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

did you try kprobe 2?

read about it here
    http://team-xecuter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73298

you both probably got a flag... this also happens even if your not connected to live... now the only thing you can do is either try to check all the burns you do or use title updates so the game will work...

here's a simple tutorial about using title updates
    http://team-xecuter.com/get-your-ap2-5xgd3-backups-working-again-after-the-silent-dae-update/

also make sure you both have the latest version of LT3.0 for the right drive ^__^