1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XBOX dead PLEASE help revitalize

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by uki1000, Mar 11, 2007.

1. uki1000

uki1000 Guest

I just bought a X-BIT chip modded xbox and my son tried to go on madden live and it reverted the system back to a stock system with a chip installed. I wouldn't get anything but the stock msdash when booting up. I was still able to play games via a disc but other than that it was no different than a plain stock xbox with an X-BIT chip installed. Me like a genius that I am tried to fix it my self. I tried to flash the system bios. Well I erased them all. Now the system will not even as much start up anymore. Please help me!!! What should I and could I do? Is it fixable? If so where can I get it fixed or how to fix it?
    Thanks

2. theridges

theridges Guest

i read the specs on the chip and i dont see an emergency back-up eeprom to re-flash...
    what bios's did you flash to the chip??
    what version xbox do you have?

3. uki1000

uki1000 Guest

I didn't flash the bios all I did was actually format them and erased them. Didn't know what I was thinking. Not sure what version xbox I have.

4. uki1000

uki1000 Guest

when i boot the xbox it tries to boot 3 times then flashes red to green repeatedly. Can this be fixed?

5. theridges

theridges Guest

i believe you flash that chip through your usb on your computer correct??
    you should just be able to reflash the chip...pm me if you need a the bios..

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2007
  6. uki1000

uki1000 Guest

yes it is a usb connection, sorry if i seem dumb, but how do i pm you? i am new to the forum, i could use the bios if you have them.
    thanks