1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox Demos Download Without Xbox Live

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by mb423752, Feb 21, 2007.

1. mb423752

mb423752 Guest

Can you download demos for the 360 on your pc and burn them on a cd and then play in the xbox or ftp over to the hard drive. I don't have xbox live so I can't download them that way.

2. thenub

thenub Guest

hey if you can download the demo and ftp it to your 360 then why not just download the full game from u-torrent and burn it to a dvd+r dl or you can even try formatting your hard drive and ftp the full game to it like my friend downloaded crackdown and urnt it to a dvd then he played it with the producers but dont do that

3. PS2Menace

PS2Menace Regular member

Because download full games that you don't own original copies of is PIRACY. DAMN this site is full of piracy talk.

4. thenub

thenub Guest

Then just buy the game and make a backup of it

5. mb423752

mb423752 Guest

You have to have a modded Xbox to play downloaded games right? I don't want to mod it I jsut want to play the same demos they offer on xbox live but I only have internet at work I wanted to download here and take them home to play I dont want to steal a game. But I am assumeing now it must be modded even to play a burnt demo right?

6. thenub

thenub Guest

Then just get xbox live it is great belive me

7. steimy

steimy Active member

i think those game demo's have to come through the console. It downloads them strait to your hard drive. I looked online for things like pictures for gamer tags and even those you have to do through your console. And they take forever to download as well. Took me like an hour for the Tiger Woods Demo. Easier just to rent it. Try it and if you like it, then buy it or mod your system (flashing your DVD drive)

8. handsom

handsom Regular member

It codes to your specific system on download. This is based on the serial. So, even demos can't be transferred from system A to system B. You could probably transfer themes and picture packs though, I can't imagine those being coded; it would be a waste of their time...

This serial-code bit is true for demos, as well as live Arcade games. Inevitably, I'm sure it will be cracked... But not yet.