1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbox doesnt play originals now and only few backups?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by deanopolini, Sep 20, 2012.

1. deanopolini

deanopolini Member

oryt ive recently had my xbox 360 (old white one) flashed after this it would not play my original games no more aswell as backups and said please clean the disc error but had the game picture on the dashboard, although the odd backuped ones worked flawlessly. My xbox has the latest dash and its a lt2 or above flash thts on it, I heard about the laser pot tweak so i tryed for ages and now the few games tht did work soon didnt but the lense still has a blue tint which people say isnt blown but idk ive ordered a new laser to put in will it work without having to tweak please reply thanks .

2. peluynati

peluynati Regular member

it should work, depending on the drive that you have, your firmware could be causing a problem!

3. chriswhit

chriswhit Regular member

well not only a firmware flash problem but a laser pot adjustment problem now to. if you know where they were set before put them back where they were. otherwise no mater what you do youll never read a disk. what dashboard are you on?