1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbox does'nt read evox CD/DVD. Can I ftp without evolution x

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by mohsin82, Feb 10, 2005.

1. mohsin82

mohsin82 Member

I have an xbox with xecuter 3 and latestx3 2913 bios. Its a version 1.6 xbox. I have tried all the tutorials and different cd and dvd medias to boot the evox on my xbox but everything failed. I was wondering that since I have an X3 chip and I know my network address, can I ftp evolution x in to the C drive of xbox with out using the evolution x cd. If so, then can somebody please tell me how to connect xbox and my pc using cross over cable.

2. mdsup

mdsup Guest

you can ftp from configlive

username/password: x3

3. mohsin82

mohsin82 Member

please give me a little detail about how to do it.
    that'll be very greatful

4. ttmactt

ttmactt Member

i tryed using flash fxp its not connecting for me whatz up with that i have evox on a dvd i used dvd-r you should try that i ran through alot of cds and dvds tho lol i think im going crazy all i want to do is put emulators and games i have x3 on as a bios and im trying to get the evox can someone please help ?

5. mdsup

mdsup Guest

if you can't get a ftp connection, your xbox is not connected to the network properly...make sure you have the correct settings...you do not need a boot disc with the x3 chip...you can ftp from configlive

here is the idiot's guide for the x3
    http://home.comcast.net/~x3guide/

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2005
  6. ttmactt

ttmactt Member

yah i just finally got the evox into the x3 so it boots up x3 then when i do dashboard it goes to the evox but my problem is now how to get the emulators onto the xbox i tried to put em into the f folder but its not showing up on evox thanks alot tho man