1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XBOX don´t read backup games but music cds play right

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by Alex_x_x, Apr 12, 2005.

1. Alex_x_x

Alex_x_x Member

Help me, i got a xbox with mod evolutionX v+ 2.5 ver 1.3 (i think) and i was playing Pro evolution soccer 4, when try to save, the game stay loading and any more. I think that the len was dirty, clean it but is the same. Now i don´t know if is the chip or what. I´ve been seein in the forums but i don´t see anything. I found than have a phillips drive and the when an audio disc play isn´t listen good, constantly auto forward.

Please if somebody know something, help me

P.S. Sorry for my english

Last edited: Apr 13, 2005
  2. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

My philips drive sucks at playing my backup games, and I would suggest just getting a Samsung, or even a Thomson...

3. florisimo

florisimo Member

I

Last edited: Feb 23, 2006
  4. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

???? What

5. Alex_x_x

Alex_x_x Member

ok, i´ve been tryin´to clean the len, the card of the drive and nothinh. i read somewhere the samsung are better but, somebody know where find a good drive that works and where can i buy it, a trustly place.

6. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

7. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

You could try and pot tweak your lens, you can find a tutorial on xbox-scene on how to to it...

8. DynatyxXx

DynatyxXx Regular member

B4 doing those...well how should I call them....SUGGESTIONS, change videomode to auto in evox system settings, Save&Exit go to enigmah videomode switch disk and change videomode to other version...reboot xbox with the game inserted most likely....and well if you have a old TV, the screen might get black...